Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing beverage I found somewhere online for a camping trip in 2002. I just found the written recipe being used as a bookmark in an old novel I'd been reading on the trip. :)
- 1 ounce malibu coconut rum
- 1 ounce Absolut vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce peach schnapps
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 ounce pineapple juice (can use less pineapple & more cranberry to taste)
- 2 cranberries (fresh or frozen, for garnish)
- 1 pineapple chunk (for garnish)
- Combine rum, vodka & schnapps in a shaker that's half full of ice & shake till frosty.
- Pour into highball glass then add cranberry & pineapple juices.
- Garnish with fruit on cocktail pick & serve.
I would like to re-name this drink The "Absolute de-'Stress'-er!" It was perfect after a busy week, and much enjoyed. The flavors are familiar, yet different, and I enjoyed the combination! These would be perfect by the pool on a hot day! I'm looking forward to sharing this with my girlfriends! Thanks for sharing with us, **Tink**!