Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Absolut mandarin vodka
- pineapple juice (filled with)
- 1 dash cranberry juice (splash)
- Add ingredients and shake over ice.
- *The taste is very tropical tasting. Be careful you do not taste the alcohol but it's definately there!
- When it says filled with, I always put juice until 3/4 of the shaker. Or until half the shaker if the glace is not there yet.
- GourmetMomma did it in a Highball glass. She used 1/2 cup pineapple juice and 1 ounce of cranberry juice.
It took me while to figure out what this tasted like to me....and then I had it: Children's Aspirin! My mom used to grind up those orange and white tablets and add water to make it go down easier and this tastes just like it. ROFL. I naturally find this adult "medicine" more attractive. This was my first time drinking mandarin vodka...judgement pending on whether I like it. Thanks for the trip down memory lane, Boomie! HA!
Terrific! I used the 1 1/2 oz. vodka with 2 oz. pineapple and 1 oz. cranberry juice in a rocks glass. I loved this drink!
made as a test-run for the upcoming holidays using equal amounts of pineapple and cranberry juice and lots of ice, we loved it, thanks Booms!...Kitten