1/4 Photos of Absolute Best Most Excellent Soft Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Kimberly Arp's Note:
This cookie recipe is a definite must have in your recipe box!! Warning! once you start eating these... it's really hard to stop at just two.. or three.. or.. well, you get the picture. :) My Grandmother gave me this delectably delicious recipe and Everyone who has ever tried them has asked me for the recipe! After trying these, my husband doesn't want any others. And, If you are going to take these cookies, for a treat, anywhere, be sure to have the recipe with you! You WILL definitely be asked for it. They are truly the most excellent, best ever, soft oatmeal raisin cookies I have ever had!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First, you put the raisins in a small pan of water uncovered and cook till puffy.
- 2Put in strainer to drain and cool.
- 3(I rinse them under cool water to cool them off quicker) Cream and beat together (using elect. mixer) the butter, brown sugar, and eggs.
- 4Mix together the flour (unsifted), soda, baking powder, cinnamon, oatmeal and add to the creamed mixture, using beater to mix.
- 5Last, add the raisins.
- 6With a spoon, mix them in ever so lightly.
- 7Drop by teaspoonfuls on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- 8(I use cooking spray) I sometimes use Tablespoonfuls to make bigger cookies!
- 9Bake them between 350*-360* for 8-9 minutes.
- 10Take them out before they get brown!
- 11Cool for a couple of minutes on the cookie sheet before transfering to waxed paper to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Absolute Best Most Excellent Soft Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.5
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 97.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g