1/4 Photos of Absolute Best Chicken Quesadillas
Seasoned Cook's Note:
An attempt to copy Rock Ola Grille's fabulous chicken quesadillas! After having many quesadillas in several restaurants this is absolutely the best! The flavor just can't be beat. Melt in your mouth! Easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter one side of each tortilla. Place one tortilla (buttered side down) into a nonstick skillet.
- 2Evenly sprinkle chicken, bacon, tomatoes, onion. Drizzle bar-b-que sauce over all. Sprinkle cheese over and top with remaining tortilla (buttered side up).
- 3On medium heat, cook approximately 3 minutes, watching underside of tortilla for browning. Press with spatula while cooking. Carefully flip entire tortilla over using spatula. Cook approximately 3 minutes until light brown and cheese is melted.
- 4Remove to a plate and cut into 6 triangle pieces. Serve with picante sauce and sour cream.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Absolute Best Chicken Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (613 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1484.2
- Calories from Fat 835
- Total Fat 92.8 g
- Saturated Fat 47.7 g
- Cholesterol 372.4 mg
- Sodium 2696.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 98.7 g