Recipe by Seasoned Cook
An attempt to copy Rock Ola Grille's fabulous chicken quesadillas! After having many quesadillas in several restaurants this is absolutely the best! The flavor just can't be beat. Melt in your mouth! Easy!
- 2 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, diced small
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup fresh tomato, diced small
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- picante sauce
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter one side of each tortilla. Place one tortilla (buttered side down) into a nonstick skillet.
- Evenly sprinkle chicken, bacon, tomatoes, onion. Drizzle bar-b-que sauce over all. Sprinkle cheese over and top with remaining tortilla (buttered side up).
- On medium heat, cook approximately 3 minutes, watching underside of tortilla for browning. Press with spatula while cooking. Carefully flip entire tortilla over using spatula. Cook approximately 3 minutes until light brown and cheese is melted.
- Remove to a plate and cut into 6 triangle pieces. Serve with picante sauce and sour cream.