Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
If I drank, I would FOR SURE try this. It looks yummy! From drinkalizer.com The ratio for this drink is 2:1:1
- 2⁄3 cup Absolut vodka
- 1⁄3 cup Curacao (MUST be the FRENCH Parfait Amour)
- 1⁄3 cup soho lychee liqueur
- 1 dash lime cordial (per drink)
- ginger ale (per drink, SHOULD be Schweppes Russchian if available)
- 4 -5 mint leaves
- Muddle the mint with vodka, lime and the liqueurs (minus the Schweppes)in a highball glass.
- Fill glass with crushed ice and top with Russian tonic.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
I scaled this down to a 1/4 serve which was plenty for one serving. this was first time using parfait amour & it has an interesting flavour, sort of herbally. I left out the mint as I'm not keen on it but otherwise made as directed. This was a nice drink, not too sweet & not too tart, the lychee is distinguishable as is the parfait amour and the colour is a gogeous light lilac, almost too pretty to drink. Thanks for giving me the oppurtunity to try something new! Made for My 3 Chefs.