Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
After watching the "Absolut Hunk" episode of "Sex in the City," I searched to see if there really was such a drink, and found this on several sites. It's sweet - I think it would be good without the simple syrup, too.
- 5 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce simple sugar syrup
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 fluid ounce pineapple juice (splash)
- lime slice
- Put all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake to chill and combine.
- Strain and serve in a chilled martini glass, garnished with a slice of lime.
This is a great drink, if perhaps a little strong (I didn't REALLY say that...LOL) I did add about an ounce of pineapple juice, to balance it out just a little. It is sweet, tangy and fruity, all at once. A hunka, hunka big fat drink! This is definitely a sipper, and it will sneak up on you! Thanks for sharing, Vino Girl!