Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
Another concoction I came up with using Absolut Citron. If you like sweet and citrus flavors, you'll love this. Add salt to the rim if you like sweet and salty. Enjoy! This is my new favorite ;) Note: can be made in a pitcher, 1/3 vodka, 1/3 juice, 1 juiced lemon) add the O.J when serving!!!!
- 1 ounce Absolut citron vodka
- 1 ounce pomegranate-cranberry juice
- 1 splash orange juice
- 1 splash lemon wedge
- 1 splash tangerine (wedge optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour Vodka in a glass with ice cubes, add Juice.
- Splash of Orange juice.
- Add fresh squeeze lemon juice
- Garnish with a thick Sliced Lemon wedge.
- Add fresh squeeze tangerine, if desired.
- Can be enjoyed with a salted rim if you like sweet and salty drinks ;).
- (can be made in a pitcher, 1/3 vodka, 1/3 juice, 1 juiced lemon).