Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This recipe is from the Abs Diet
- 3⁄4 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped almonds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 teaspoon ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon nonfat plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 banana, sliced
- Mix the first seven ingeredients and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Stir and add the second two.
This is good, though my husband likes his egg scrabled or fried and then added...we often skip the banana and use strawberries.
This sounds really weird, but it is very good, in my book! I add a packet of Splenda to the mix. I also use a variety of frozen berries and microwave it for 3 minutes. I use skim milk, also.