Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from the "ABS Diet".
- 3 teaspoons ground flax seeds
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup brown rice
- 16 ounces black beans, drained & rinsed
- 14 ounces sweet whole kernel corn, drained
- 14 ounces Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 1⁄2 ounces chili seasoning mix
- 4 tablespoons water
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat, brown the turkey. Add everything else except the rice and cook over low heat for 10 minutes. Serve over rice.
My son and his wife made this recipe and I took the leftovers home and loved it!
This was very yummy the first few times I ate it, 5 stars, however, after eating it a few times after that, I cannot even eat one bite without gagging. Not quite sure why I loved it so much to begin with and can't tolerate it now, weird, i do that with some foods. But, it was awesome the first few times I made this...