Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a dish my husband and I enjoy at one of our local Italian restaurants, and I decided to try to make it at home.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray with cooking spray a large cookie sheet or a jelly roll pan.
- Unroll the pizza crust onto the cookie sheet.
- Do not stretch it.
- Brush the crust with olive oil and then sprinkle with garlic powder. (Use however much of these 2 that you like. I used about 2 tablespoons oil, and 1 Tbsp garlic.)
- Lay half of the slices of cheese across one side of the crust, then layer half of the pepperoni on top of it, then half of the cooked sausage, then half of the spinach.
- Repeat the layers of cheese, pepperoni, sausage, and spinach.
- Fold the crust over and pinch all around to seal the edges.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes of until crust is a light golden brown.
- Serve with marinara sauce, if desired.
Oh my! This is soooo good! I made fresh pizza dough in the bread maker for this (can't buy just the dough here). Also rather than serve with the marinara sauce I put the sauce inside the bread with the other ingredients. Excellent!