Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I thought I would share some of my favorites, These are some that I have to make quite often.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) cans chili beans, undrained
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a large frying pan brown beef and onion; drain.
- transfer the meat and onions to a large sauce pan
- add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until thick and bubbly.