Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
A cute, but grown-up recipe for Halloween.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil (optional)
- 16 turkey pepperoni
- 3 -4 salami, sticks, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Separate dough and place individual pieces on work surface. Gently shape each piece into long triangle. Sprinkle triangles evenly with basil, if desired.
- Cut pepperoni pieces into crescent shapes using small cookie cutter or knife. (Each slice will make 2 crescents). Place 1 salami stick piece along base of each dough triangle. Partially roll up dough to cover salami and create brim of hat. Place 2 pepperoni crescents on top part of each hat; place on ungreased nonstick baking sheet. Bake 12 minutes or until golden brown at edges.
- Meanwhile, warm sauce in small saucepan over low heat. Serve hats with warm sauce for dipping.