1/1 Photo of ABM Dinner Rolls
This recipe is so easy to make and they are so good! I usually make up a batch to keep in the freezer. It's nice to be able to pull out a few at a time and micro for a quick addition to any meal! Hope you like them, too!(Prep time does not include dough time in ABM)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all but last 2 ingredients to machine in order reccommended by the manufacturer and select dough cycle.
- 2When complete, transfer dough to lightly floured surface and knead (if necessary) until easy to handle.
- 3Shape into rolls as desired (I keep dividing into halves until I have sixteen pieces and then I divide each into 3 pieces for cloverleaf rolls and put in a muffin tin).
- 4Cover and let rise until doubled; 20-30 minutes.
- 5Combine egg and sugar, brush on top.
- 6Bake at 375F for 12-14 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for ABM Dinner Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (839 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.6
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 54.1 mg
- Sodium 189.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 4.6 g