Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I chose this recipe for the world tour. This recipe also came in hand for some friends of ours that are vegetarian
- 4 fluid ounces vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon grated gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- salt, to taste
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon butter, with
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- parsley, for garnishing
- 8 ounces goat's cheese, grated (optional)
- Heat oil in pan and saute onion till golden.
- Stir in ginger, garlic, tomatoes, mince and salt. Cook on low 15 - 20 min.,
- stirring regularly to prevent burning.
- Combine eggs with mixture in pan and cook 10 minute
- Remove from heat.
- Add turmeric and seasoned butter and top with parsley and cheese.
- Serve with rice or fresh bread; mix with steamed corn and eat by itself; or use it to stuff other vegetables.
- To make this dish a non vegetarian dish I added 1 lb Lean, minced beef. for my guys .