Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My friend gave me this easy peach (any fruit) cobbler recipe
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 29 ounces sliced peaches (or any fruit of choice)
- Pre-heat oven to 350f or 325f if using glass pan.
- Melt Butter.
- Mix Dry ingredients.
- Add milk and melted butter to dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Put fruit on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla custard/pudding or thickened cream.
This is a super easy cobbler recipe. I used Splenda blend instead of sugar and no sugar added sliced peaches. I don't know if it was because I used Splenda, but I had to cook the cobbler for 45 minutes and it still had a light appearance. The flavor was very good. I took some over to my in-laws and they liked it a lot too. Made for June 2013 Aus/NZ Swap.