1/2 Photos of Abidjan Cabbage Salad
A cool, crunchy salad to be served with a West African stew. From the Moosewood Collective.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pile the cabbage, carrots, pineapple into a large bowl.
- 2Mix the dressing by whisking all the ingredients until creamy.
- 3Thoroughly mix the salad and dressing.
- 4Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Abidjan Cabbage Salad
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.9
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 118.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g