Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
My mom taught me how to cook this soup. It's really easy.
- 2 onions
- 2 carrots
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 potatoes
- 600 g pork ribs (chopped, can use either one or both, use more for tastier result) or 600 g chicken (chopped, can use either one or both, use more for tastier result)
- *You can change the quantity of the ingredients to your preferences*.
- Half-fill the big pot with water.
- Boil the water.
- Throw tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, onions and pork ribs/chicken into boiling water.
- Cook the soup over a small fire about 1-4 hours(the longer the time, the soup will have more flavor).
- Serve hot.