Recipe by Mommy Diva
This looks TOTALLY yummy - submitted by Frank Lane Brooks in the February issue of Rachel Ray Magazine.
Top Review by COOKGIRl
5 slices of bacon? For one sandwich? Is that correct? Well, I made ours with two slices. Love the sandwiches. I lightly grilled crumpet bread on the stove top grill and instead of regular cheddar we tried Irish Dubliner and next time I will try smoked Dorset. I also added a few baby spinach leaves to our sandwiches. Yum! Made for Mommy Diva's Cook-a-Thon.
- 5 slices bacon
- 2 slices multigrain bread
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (white preffered)
- 1⁄2 granny smith apple, cored and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Over medium heat,cook bacon until crisp.
- Remove from pan and drain on a plate with paper towel.
- Spread the mustard on bread, then place the cheese and bacon on one slice of bread.
- Top with apple slices and remaining piece of bread.
- Slice diagonally and serve with your favorite chips or soup.
- Enjoy! ;).