1/4 Photos of Abc Sandwich
Mommy Diva's Note:
This looks TOTALLY yummy - submitted by Frank Lane Brooks in the February issue of Rachel Ray Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Over medium heat,cook bacon until crisp.
- 2Remove from pan and drain on a plate with paper towel.
- 3Spread the mustard on bread, then place the cheese and bacon on one slice of bread.
- 4Top with apple slices and remaining piece of bread.
- 5Slice diagonally and serve with your favorite chips or soup.
- 6Enjoy! ;).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Abc Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.2
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 86.5 mg
- Sodium 855.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 19.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: