Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Apple, Banana and Chocolate Chips make a yummy muffins that kids love! Note: I use a grater to shred the apple.
- 414.03 ml flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 354.88 ml bananas, mashed (about 3 ripe bananas)
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 78.07 ml oil
- 1 egg
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped
- 118.29 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips (I like the mini chips)
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a large bowl sift together flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Spray muffind tins with cooking spray or line with paper liners. Pour batter 2/3 full into muffin cups.
- Bake about 20-25 minutes, until browned.
Delicious!! I made these to serve as quick breakfast for the kids on their way to school tomorrow, but we just had several of them as an afternoon snack. They just smelled too good right out of the oven not to taste. Great recipe, thanks for sharing!!
These muffins smelled wonderful while baking. My son thought they tasted too much like bananas...what does he know? He still ate 4 of them while still warm! Thanks Lysa for posting these! Made for fall 2009 PAC.
Really good, my kids loved them. I used whole wheat flour, and apple sauce in place of the oil. I did add 1 tbsp of oil as well. I made 36 mini muffins, and cooked them for 15 minutes. A nice healthy treat.Thanks.