Recipe by Nickeletta
Apple, Banana and Chocolate Chips make a yummy muffins that kids love! Note: I use a grater to shred the apple.
Top Review by WorkNMomma
Delicious!! I made these to serve as quick breakfast for the kids on their way to school tomorrow, but we just had several of them as an afternoon snack. They just smelled too good right out of the oven not to taste. Great recipe, thanks for sharing!!
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups bananas, mashed (about 3 ripe bananas)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (I like the mini chips)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a large bowl sift together flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Spray muffind tins with cooking spray or line with paper liners. Pour batter 2/3 full into muffin cups.
- Bake about 20-25 minutes, until browned.