Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
From a Vermont website. Havent made this yet but thought it sounded very interesting. I have not a clue on how many jars you will get, that would depend on the size. This needs to set overnite and like all jelly need to cool to seal so allow time.
- Cook each fruit separately with wee bit of water - barely cover.
- Strain overnight through jelly bag. Do not squeeze.
- Mix juices and measure the liquid the next day.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add 1-1/2 cup sugar for every cup of liquid.
- Boil rapidly until the jelly will set when tested.
- Allow to stand for a few minutes, then pour into hot, dry jars.
- Cover when cold.