Recipe by GertieMcFlirty
No, not Already-Been-Chewed, you sicko. Avocado, Broccoli, and Chicken, is what the acronym stands for. These satisfied my carnivorous hubby.
Top Review by KimmieCat1
Very tasty! I couldn't find the large whole wheat tortillas and so I used small tortillas and found out you definately need the large tortillas. I will be making this again. Thanks GertieMcFlirty for a great recipe. Made for PAC Spring 2012.
- 2 large whole wheat tortillas
- 1 avocado, sliced into thin wedges
- 1 cup broccoli coleslaw mix
- 4 tablespoons low-fat ranch dressing
- 2 poached or grilled chicken breast halves, chopped into 1-inch-long pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tortillas on serving plates.
- Lay half of the avocado slices evenly on the middle third of each tortilla, leaving about 2 inches of blank tortilla at the top and bottom.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of broccoli slaw over each avocado bed.
- Place chicken on avocado broccoli bed.
- Drizzle 2 T ranch dressing over avocado broccoli chicken bed.
- Fold left third of tortilla over mixture, then right third over left third. (Or the other way around, if you're a conservative.) Tuck ends under. Enjoy!