Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
No, not Already-Been-Chewed, you sicko. Avocado, Broccoli, and Chicken, is what the acronym stands for. These satisfied my carnivorous hubby.
- Place tortillas on serving plates.
- Lay half of the avocado slices evenly on the middle third of each tortilla, leaving about 2 inches of blank tortilla at the top and bottom.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of broccoli slaw over each avocado bed.
- Place chicken on avocado broccoli bed.
- Drizzle 2 T ranch dressing over avocado broccoli chicken bed.
- Fold left third of tortilla over mixture, then right third over left third. (Or the other way around, if you're a conservative.) Tuck ends under. Enjoy!
Very tasty! I couldn't find the large whole wheat tortillas and so I used small tortillas and found out you definately need the large tortillas. I will be making this again. Thanks GertieMcFlirty for a great recipe. Made for PAC Spring 2012.
YUMMY! I used baked tofu instead of chicken. I think the flavor of this recipe has a LOT to do with the type of tortilla and ranch you use. I made my own low-fat hidden valley ranch and this turned out delicious. I also sprinkled pepper over the entire thing before wrapping it up.
Quick and tasty. I think that these would work well for a picnic or lunchbox.