Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Soft and moist on the inside with just a little crisp on the outside. The chocolate powder and chocoltae chips makes for an intense chocolate flavor. Chocoltae lovers dream!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt;
- stir into the butter mixture until well blended.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or just until set.
- Cool slightly on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
These were just so good. I have made them twice in the last week. They are so yummy and easy to make. My kids helped making them and we had a lot of fun. I can't wait to try subbing in some whole wheat flour and some flax seed meal. I think the cookie would still be great.
These were simply fantastic!
These were really good and very chocolatey! They were kind of "cakey" which we really liked, more than other recipes we've tried that can end up a little too crunchy. This recipe is on our short list of chocolate chip cookies!