Recipe by Hill Family
I don't know if the word pumpkin should ever be used in a family cookbook, but this cheesecake is so good we are going for it.
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup light cream cheese, 1/3 less fat
- 2 cups pumpkin
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup whipped topping (cool whip)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees. Coat 9 inch pie pan with Pam flour cooking spray. Press graham cracker crumbs into the bottom and side of pan.
- Cream together cream cheeses, sugars and sour cream, then add pumpkin, mixing well.
- Add flour, cinnamon, ginger, salt, nutmeg, vanilla, cloves, eggs and whipped topping.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minute.
- Turn off oven and partially open the door letting the pie cool for 1 hour inside the oven.
- ** This makes one thick pie or two thin pies.