Recipe by Hill Family
Another good recipe from the Pillsbury Complete Cookbook.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Very, very nice pancakes, & an interesting way of serving them! I took the advice from another review & doubled the nuts & cinnamon [I love both] in the topping, & the pancakes turned out great! Thanks so much!
- 118.29 ml flour
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml salt
- 118.29 ml milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 14.79 ml margarine or 14.79 ml butter
- 453.59 g can peaches in light syrup, drained, reserving 3 tbsp liquid
- 29.58 ml pecans, chopped
- 0.59 ml cinnamon
Cream Sauce (use 3 tablespoons reserved peach syrup)
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml powdered sugar
- 0.59 ml almond extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk and eggs; beat with a wire whisk or eggbeater until smooth.
- Place margarine or butter in a 9 inch pie pan; melt at 425°F for 2-4 minutes or until the butter sizzles.
- Remove pan from oven, tilting the pan to coat bottom. Immediately pour batter into the hot pan. Top with peach slices, pecans and cinnamon.
- Bake at 425°F for 16-20 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, combine cream sauce ingredients, mixing well.
- Cut pancake into wedges. Serve immediately with cream sauce.