1/1 Photo of Abby's Peaches 'n Cream Oven-Puffed Pancakes
Hill Family's Note:
Another good recipe from the Pillsbury Complete Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (16 ounce) can peaches in light syrup, drained, reserving 3 tbsp liquid
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
Cream Sauce (use 3 tablespoons reserved peach syrup)
- 1Heat oven to 425°F.
- 2Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk and eggs; beat with a wire whisk or eggbeater until smooth.
- 3Place margarine or butter in a 9 inch pie pan; melt at 425°F for 2-4 minutes or until the butter sizzles.
- 4Remove pan from oven, tilting the pan to coat bottom. Immediately pour batter into the hot pan. Top with peach slices, pecans and cinnamon.
- 5Bake at 425°F for 16-20 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- 6Meanwhile in a small bowl, combine cream sauce ingredients, mixing well.
- 7Cut pancake into wedges. Serve immediately with cream sauce.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Abby's Peaches 'n Cream Oven-Puffed Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.9
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 116.3 mg
- Sodium 242.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 7.4 g