1/1 Photo of Abby's Peaches 'n Cream Oven-Puffed Pancakes
Hill Family's Note:
Another good recipe from the Pillsbury Complete Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (16 ounce) can peaches in light syrup, drained, reserving 3 tbsp liquid
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
Cream Sauce (use 3 tablespoons reserved peach syrup)
- 1Heat oven to 425°F.
- 2Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk and eggs; beat with a wire whisk or eggbeater until smooth.
- 3Place margarine or butter in a 9 inch pie pan; melt at 425°F for 2-4 minutes or until the butter sizzles.
- 4Remove pan from oven, tilting the pan to coat bottom. Immediately pour batter into the hot pan. Top with peach slices, pecans and cinnamon.
- 5Bake at 425°F for 16-20 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- 6Meanwhile in a small bowl, combine cream sauce ingredients, mixing well.
- 7Cut pancake into wedges. Serve immediately with cream sauce.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Abby's Peaches 'n Cream Oven-Puffed Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.9
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 116.3 mg
- Sodium 242.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 7.4 g