Another good recipe from the Pillsbury Complete Cookbook.
Make and share this Abby's Peaches 'n Cream Oven-Puffed Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (16 ounce) can peaches in light syrup, drained, reserving 3 tbsp liquid
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
Cream Sauce (use 3 tablespoons reserved peach syrup)
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon almond extract
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk and eggs; beat with a wire whisk or eggbeater until smooth.
- Place margarine or butter in a 9 inch pie pan; melt at 425°F for 2-4 minutes or until the butter sizzles.
- Remove pan from oven, tilting the pan to coat bottom. Immediately pour batter into the hot pan. Top with peach slices, pecans and cinnamon.
- Bake at 425°F for 16-20 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, combine cream sauce ingredients, mixing well.
- Cut pancake into wedges. Serve immediately with cream sauce.