- 12 king prawns, chopped
- 1 large chicken breast fillet, finely chopped
- 0 bunch celery, finely sliced
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 6 small mushrooms, finely sliced
- 0 cabbage, finely sliced
- 29.58 ml fresh grated ginger
- 14.79 ml sesame oil
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 1000.0 ml campbells vegetable stock
- 500 ml campbells real chicken consomme
- 1000.0 ml water
- 4 bunch egg pasta vermicelli
- 14.79 ml salt
- 14.79 ml pepper
- 29.58 ml oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy based pan put prawns, chicken and all the veg; stir fry for 5 minutes in cooking oil. Add ginger and continue to stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add liquid stocks and water, stir.
- Add sesame oil and soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Stir well, bring to the boil and gently simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add egg noodles and simmer for another 30 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Don't let this soup boil.
- WALA ENJOY1.