Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
An extremely tasty soup, full of veg and seafood. I haven't met anyone who doesn't say oh my god! when they taste it.
- 12 king prawns, chopped
- 1 large chicken breast fillet, finely chopped
- 0 bunch celery, finely sliced
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 6 small mushrooms, finely sliced
- 0 cabbage, finely sliced
- 29.58 ml fresh grated ginger
- 14.79 ml sesame oil
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 1000.0 ml campbells vegetable stock
- 500 ml campbells real chicken consomme
- 1000.0 ml water
- 4 bunch egg pasta vermicelli
- 14.79 ml salt
- 14.79 ml pepper
- 29.58 ml oil
- In a heavy based pan put prawns, chicken and all the veg; stir fry for 5 minutes in cooking oil. Add ginger and continue to stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add liquid stocks and water, stir.
- Add sesame oil and soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Stir well, bring to the boil and gently simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add egg noodles and simmer for another 30 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Don't let this soup boil.
- WALA ENJOY1.
Absolutely delicious! I just cooked this for dinner for my entire family and they all enjoyed it! I will be sure to make this one again!
Yum Yum indeed Abby! This soup is nothing short of spectactular! The only things I changed were to use six cloves of finely chopped garlic and as the consomme and stock contain quite a bit of salt I used a salt-reduced soy sauce and didn't season with any additional salt. I think both those changes were worthwhile for anyone who's not a real salt fiend. The aroma while cooking is great, I think I've just had the longest 30 minutes of my life...