1/1 Photo of Abby's Oriental Yum Yum Soup
1 hr 10 mins
abby 12's Note:
An extremely tasty soup, full of veg and seafood. I haven't met anyone who doesn't say oh my god! when they taste it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 king prawns, chopped
- 1 large chicken breast fillet, finely chopped
- 1/4 bunch celery, finely sliced
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 6 small mushrooms, finely sliced
- 1/4 cabbage, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 liter campbells vegetable stock
- 500 ml campbells real chicken consomme
- 1 liter water
- 4 bunches egg pasta vermicelli
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1In a heavy based pan put prawns, chicken and all the veg; stir fry for 5 minutes in cooking oil. Add ginger and continue to stir fry for 2 minutes.
- 2Add liquid stocks and water, stir.
- 3Add sesame oil and soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- 4Stir well, bring to the boil and gently simmer for 10 minutes.
- 5Add egg noodles and simmer for another 30 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- 6Don't let this soup boil.
- 7WALA ENJOY1.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Abby's Oriental Yum Yum Soup
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.6
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 85.1 mg
- Sodium 2884.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 17.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets