Recipe by Hill Family
Abby made this for Thanksgiving dinner this year. It was so good, we are having it again for Christmas dinner.
- 10 lbs potatoes
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, in stick form
Directions See How It's Made
- Skin the potatoes and boil until soft.
- Mix all ingredients together (except butter and paprika and divide into 3 greased 9X13 inch pans. Cut butter into cubes and spread about the pan. Sprinkle paprika on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 60 minutes or until golden brown.
- *These will keep for 3 days in the fridge or you can wrap and freeze them. If you choose to freeze them, when ready to eat remove and bring to room temp before baking.