Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Several years ago, some one wrote to the Montreal Gazette asking for a salad dressing their child might like. The response was this dressing that was first published in 1980 from the cookbook Abby Mendel's 1980 Cuisinart Classroom cookbook.
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a food processor, pulse to mince the parsley.
- With the machine running, add onion in pieces.
- Add remaining ingredients and process for 5 seconds. Dressing can be refrigerated for a week.