1/1 Photo of Abaranger Dino Curry
1 hr 10 mins
A recipe based on the Japanese TV series BakuRyuu Sentai Abaranger.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut potatoes, carrots, and choosen meat into small pieces.
- 2Slice onions.
- 3Heat a deep pan and saute the onions until brown.
- 4Add choosen meat, potatoes, carrots and garlic in the pan and saute together.
- 5Add water in the pan and bring to a boil.
- 6Turn heat down to low and cook for 40-50 minute.
- 7Add potatostarch and water mixture in the soup to thicken.
- 8Add curry roux and simmer for 10 minute Serve the curry over steamed rice.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Abaranger Dino Curry
Serving Size: 1 (652 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 894.9
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 25.8 mg
- Sodium 59.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 182.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 22.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: