Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
A rich soup made with various herbs, rice, meat and prunes.
Make and share this Aash E Aaloo (Persian Soup) recipe from Food.com.
- Soak prunes in warm water for two hours.
- Peel and slice two onions and fry in oil until slightly golden.
- Make ground meat into 2 cm balls and fry with onions until colour changes.
- Add 3-4 glasses of water, and bring to a boil.
- Finely chop herbs.
- Wash rice once with warm water.
- Add herbs, rice, prunes (including the water it was soaked in), salt and black pepper to meat balls.
- Mix well and cook over medium heat for about 20 minutes.