Recipe by Aarsi's Kitchen
Easy on labor with tons of flavor is this recipe for making the Ultimate Chocolate Fondue. Using good quality chocolates is the key to this recipe.
- 2 ounces ghirardelli semisweet chocolate
- 2 ounces ghirardelli bittersweet chocolate
- 4 ounces lindt extra creamy milk chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cream
- 2 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 pint strawberry
- 4 bananas
- 1 loaf lb cake
Directions See How It's Made
- Setting up the Double Boiler:.
- Double boiler is a process of cooking with steam of water. For this, place a heavy bottom pan over medium heat and fill it with water half way through. When the water starts to boil, place a heat resistant bowl on it in such a way that the bowl does not touch the water. Double boiler is ready to perform!
- Cut all the chocolate into small pieces and set aside. Start by adding fresh cream to the double boiler bowl and stir frequently until the cream is almost ready to boil. Now add in to this chopped chocolate and keep stirring until all the chocolate melts to form a creamy consistency. Turn off the heat and add the Grand Marnier to this. Stir this until combined.
- Chocolate Fondue Platter:.
- Pour the prepared fondue in to a fondue pot and light the tea light candle under it. Dice the fruits and pound cake in to bite size pieces and arrange them on a serving platter. Take a fork/toothpick or fondue stick, place your favorite fruit or cake, dip it in the fondue and always enjoy with loved ones!
- 1. Quality of the fondue depends on how good the chocolates are? Ghirardelli and Lindt are the preferred brands for this recipe.
- 2. Feel free to use sliced oranges or peaches also.