1/2 Photos of Aarsi’s Ultimate Peach and Goat Cheese Pizza
Aarsi's Kitchen's Note:
The sweetness of the warm peaches pairs perfect with the creaminess of the goat cheese and the hint of honey on a crispy crust is like a party in your mouth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the baking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil and spray cooking oil.
- 22)Place the Naans adjacent to each other on the baking tray.
- 33)Place 4-5 slices of peach on each of these naans.
- 44)Drizzle some olive oil on top and sprinkle some black pepper.
- 55)Bake these naans in a preheated 350-degree oven for 12-15 minutes, or un till they form crispy bottoms.
- 66)Take the baking tray out of the oven.
- 77)Spread crumbles of goat cheese on each of these naans and drizzle warm honey, 1 Tbsp on each of them.
- 88)Place the baking tray back in to the oven and bake for 1-2 minutes on 350-degree until the cheese just starts melting. Do not overdo this.
- 99)Switch off the oven and remove the baking tray.
- 10Cut each naan in to 4 equal pieces and serve hot to enjoy it with your loved ones!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aarsi’s Ultimate Peach and Goat Cheese Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.3
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 61.7 mg
- Sodium 403.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 17.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: