1/1 Photo of Aarsi’s Ultimate Gorgonzola Stuffed Mushrooms
Aarsi's Kitchen's Note:
A stunning side dish and an easy appetizer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11) Discard the mushroom stems.
- 22) Wipe the mushrooms with a damp paper towel.
- 33) Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and spray some cooking oil on it .
- 44) Fill the mushrooms caps with cheese and place them the prepared baking tray.
- 55) Once all the mushrooms are set on the tray, spray them with some more cooking oil.
- 66) Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese starts melting in a preheated 350-degree oven.
- 77) Serve hot and enjoy with cocktails and loved ones!
- 91) It is important to use the cooking spray otherwise the mushrooms will develop wrinkles and loose moisture.
- 102) You can replace gorgonzola cheese with blue/cheddar or cream cheese.
- 113) You can also use Baby Portabella Mushrooms for this recipe.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aarsi’s Ultimate Gorgonzola Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.6
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 28.4 mg
- Sodium 533.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 11.6 g