Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the cornerstone of my day. I've been drinking this for breakfast for a while now.
Make and share this Aaron's Energy Fruit Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen whole strawberries
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1⁄2 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup fresh banana (a whole banana)
- 3⁄4 cup pomegranate-blueberry juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups diet V8 splash (Berry Blend)
- 1⁄4 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 3 tablespoons Splenda granular
- In a blender, puree all ingredients on low, to get the ball rolling.
- After 5 seconds or so, crank it to high and puree for another 10 seconds.