- 1 package corn tortilla
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 medium yellow onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown the meat and onion in a skillet.
- Add the taco seasoning and water, and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a baking dish (8 or 9 inch square), put one layer of tortillas, then 1/3 meat mixture on top, followed by layer of beans and layer of cheese.
- Repeat two more times, ending with cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and beginning to brown.