Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A perfect ending to those leftover boiled potatoes from the Michigan Dutch chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947.
- 2 cups potatoes, cooked and diced
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 eggs, hard cooked and chopped
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, minced
- Mix first three ingredients together lightly.
- Heat water, salt, pepper and butter until melted; add vinegar.
- Pour over potato mixture; mix thoroughly but lightly.
- Sprinkle parsley over top.