Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This can be served with puris or chapatis and also thinned down and served as a cooling drink. Try it both styles
- 500 g mango pulp
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon water
- 5 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chat masala
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground cumin seed
- Mix all the ingredients and add enough sugar and water to get the desired sweetness and consistency.
- If serving as a drink, serve garnished with mint leaves.
I enjoyed this immensely. I did make one mistake. I didn't realize that this recipe called for chat masala. I thought it was Garam masala. Which I used. And tasted wonderful.