Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
serve with hot roti or naan.
- 250 g boneless skinless chicken (mince)
- 150 g potatoes (diced)
- 21 medium onions, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 inch piece gingerroot
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tomatoes, chopped coarsely
- 3 tablespoons fresh coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala (to garnish)
- 1 green chili pepper, chopped
- Finely chop the onion and saute in oil until light brown.
- Add all the spices and finely chopped tomatoes. Cook on medium heat till water is almost dried.
- Add mince meat mix and dry the water again. Add 1 glasses of water cover and cook till meat is tenderized and the water dries.
- Add potatoes and cook till the potatoes are soft.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder.
- Garnish with fresh green Coriander (Dhaniya) leaves, green chilies and Ginger (Adrak) slices and lemon juice.