Recipe by Alesha Ann
These patties are so moist & flavorful, you’ll forget it’s ground turkey! You can serve it as a burger, or it’s also good to serve as a plain patty with veggies on the side, a delicious & easy lowfat meal.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 cup crushed saltine crackers (I crush them in my hands)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Form into 6 patties.
- Cook patties in a frying pan on medium heat until fully cooked, flipping as needed. I usually do 3 patties in the frying pan at a time.
- Be careful when flipping the patty, meat is very moist.
- Serve on a bun & top with your favorite condiments.