Recipe by Ashley Alli
Family recipe...trust me, it's awesome.
Top Review by Bergy
I relly liked the flavor from the A1 steak sauce. I did mine a little differently because I had a T-Bone and it was only 1/2" thick.- I pan fried(seared) one side of the steak for about 2 minutes, flipped it, added A1 Sauce to the seared side, seared the second side, 2 minutes, added A1 Sauce flipped it once again and finished browning the sauced sides of the steak about another 2 minutes each side. I added some mushrooms to the pan. The steak was still pink inside, tender, juicy and loadd with flavor Thanks Ashley Alli for an easy steak recipe that I will do again
- 2 -3 lbs top sirloin steaks, about 2 1/2 inch thick
- 1 bottle A.1. Original Sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place steaks in ziploc storage bag.
- Dump A1 sauce into ziploc storage bag until steaks are covered.
- Zip bag so that there is very little air in there.
- Make sure the A1 sauce soaks into the steaks good and let it marinate for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Take steaks out of the bag and throw on a charcoal grill until done to your liking.