Recipe by Nicolette M.
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. Seared Polenta Rounds Topped with Goat Cheese, Cherry and A1 Glazed Walnuts
- 4 slices polenta (from a tube)
- 1⁄2 cup cherries, quartered
- 4 ounces plain goat cheese
- 1⁄4 cup walnut halves
- 2 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄4 cup oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss Walnuts in A1 Steak Sauce.
- Lay Walnuts On a Baking Pan in a Single Layer.
- Roast Walnuts in Oven for About 10 Minutes or until A1 Appears Dried on Walnuts.
- Pat Polenta Slices Dry with a Paper Towel.
- Bring Oil (coconut, peanut, oil, grapeseed, etc) to High Temperature.
- Sear Polenta Slices on High About 5 Minutes Each Side or Until They Turn Golden Brown.
- Remove from Heat and Place on a Dry Paper Towel.
- Arrange Polenta Slices on the Plate with Goat Cheese, a Drizzle of A1 Sauce, Cherries and Roasted Walnuts in that Order on Top.