Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I just love A1 sauce and wanted a meatloaf with a good kick. The cheez-its add a nice cheesy taste without using cheese.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 A.1. Original Sauce
- 2 -3 tablespoons steak seasoning
- 3⁄4 Cheez-It crackers
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup, use for topping
- 1⁄4 A.1. Original Sauce, use for topping
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredient in a med bowl. Place in an ungreased 13X9 baking dish. Cover and place in oven for 1 hour (internal temp 155-160 degrees).
- Mix ketchup and A1 in small mixing bowl. Spoon on top of hot meatloaf and place back in oven for 15 minutes. Let meatloaf rest atleast 10 minutes before serving.
Almost followed your recipe right on down, but I did cut the steak seasoning back to just 2 teaspoons, which was plenty for the 2 of us! Made for a nicely satisfying couple of meals! Definitely liked the use of these crackers! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's round of Pick A Chef]