Recipe by Sarah_mil
I just love A1 sauce and wanted a meatloaf with a good kick. The cheez-its add a nice cheesy taste without using cheese.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Almost followed your recipe right on down, but I did cut the steak seasoning back to just 2 teaspoons, which was plenty for the 2 of us! Made for a nicely satisfying couple of meals! Definitely liked the use of these crackers! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's round of Pick A Chef]
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 A.1. Original Sauce
- 2 -3 tablespoons steak seasoning
- 3⁄4 Cheez-It crackers
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup, use for topping
- 1⁄4 A.1. Original Sauce, use for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredient in a med bowl. Place in an ungreased 13X9 baking dish. Cover and place in oven for 1 hour (internal temp 155-160 degrees).
- Mix ketchup and A1 in small mixing bowl. Spoon on top of hot meatloaf and place back in oven for 15 minutes. Let meatloaf rest atleast 10 minutes before serving.