Recipe by victoriansweets_cakencandy
We make this every year for Christmas eve with riced potatoes and gravey and lefse we make ourselves. This is my own take on Betty Crocker's meatball recipe. They always turn out and go great with mashed potatoes and gravey or in spagetti.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon season salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Nature's Seasons
- 1 dash black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven to 350*F.
- Mix all ingredients in medium bowl.
- Place on broiler pan with cookie dough scoop or form 1 inch balls by hand.
- Bake 20-25 min time may vairy check after 20min.
- Line bottom of broiler pan with aluminum wrap for faster clean up.
- I often make a double batch and freeze for up to 2 months. To preserve for longer freeze I freeze them flat on a cookie sheet and then put them into our foodsaver vaccum bags. I also make meatballs with mashed potatoes one night and then spagetti and meatballs the next.