Recipe by opusanna
This is a variation of meatloaf I made when I didn't feel like making another trip to the store. My family likes it, and I hope you will, too.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 6 slices whole wheat bread, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper, chopped fine
- 1⁄3 cup celery, chopped fine
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 8 ounces Hunts tomato sauce (roasted garlic flavor, or add garlic powder to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all of the above ingredients together (use one half of the tomato sauce with 2 tablespoons A1 sauce) until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Shape the mixture into a loaf and place in a 9x13 inch pan. (This recipe creats a lot of liquid).
- Frost the top of the meatloaf with the remaining tomato sauce mixed with 2 tablespoons A1 sauce.
- Bake 350 degrees for around 50-55 minutes or until done.