1 hr 10 mins
Chef #412115's Note:
This is a variation of meatloaf I made when I didn't feel like making another trip to the store. My family likes it, and I hope you will, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 6 slices whole wheat bread, shredded
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped fine
- 1/3 cup green pepper, chopped fine
- 1/3 cup celery, chopped fine
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 ounces Hunts tomato sauce (roasted garlic flavor, or add garlic powder to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1Mix all of the above ingredients together (use one half of the tomato sauce with 2 tablespoons A1 sauce) until the mixture is homogeneous.
- 2Shape the mixture into a loaf and place in a 9x13 inch pan. (This recipe creats a lot of liquid).
- 3Frost the top of the meatloaf with the remaining tomato sauce mixed with 2 tablespoons A1 sauce.
- 4Bake 350 degrees for around 50-55 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A1 Marinade Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.2
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 125.7 mg
- Sodium 373.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 26.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce