Recipe by dmr301cooks
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. This A1 Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry uses a few leftovers revitalized with A1 Original Sauce on a spiced up pastry crust and topped with cowboy staples: steak, potatoes, corn, tomatoes. Yum!
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup A.1. Original Sauce, divided
- 3⁄4 cup sliced cooked steak, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cold roasted potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 ear of corn, cooked and cut off ear
- 1⁄2 cubanelle pepper, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 teaspoon salt and pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out pastry to 9 X 11 rectangle . Place on baking sheet and bake 20-25 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream and 3 tablespoons of A1 original sauce together until smooth. Using a spatula the cooled tart.
- Place the steak and potatoes on a microwave dish and heat 30 -60 seconds to warm. Sprinkle onto tart. Now add the tomatoes, corn ,and peppers. Sprinkle with the cheddar cheese and drizzle with the reserve4d A1 original sauce. Season to taste.