Prep 15 mins
Cook 26 mins
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. This A1 Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry uses a few leftovers revitalized with A1 Original Sauce on a spiced up pastry crust and topped with cowboy staples: steak, potatoes, corn, tomatoes. Yum!
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup A.1. Original Sauce, divided
- 3⁄4 cup sliced cooked steak, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cold roasted potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 ear of corn, cooked and cut off ear
- 1⁄2 cubanelle pepper, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 teaspoon salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out pastry to 9 X 11 rectangle . Place on baking sheet and bake 20-25 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream and 3 tablespoons of A1 original sauce together until smooth. Using a spatula the cooled tart.
- Place the steak and potatoes on a microwave dish and heat 30 -60 seconds to warm. Sprinkle onto tart. Now add the tomatoes, corn ,and peppers. Sprinkle with the cheddar cheese and drizzle with the reserve4d A1 original sauce. Season to taste.
The colors alone make this tart look so delicious!
Beautiful colors and must be tasty as well!
Great concept! So creative and packed with flavor!